Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > General > Off Topic > Sports Lounge

Sports Lounge Real men drink more beer in the fall

Register to remove these ads

Old 01-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Points: 57,493, Level: 74 Points: 57,493, Level: 74 Points: 57,493, Level: 74
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

CrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit together
Send a message via AIM to CrosCntryAccord
Re: While we are on the subject of hoax's...

Originally Posted by GoldnKnight22 View Post
Assuming he's truly innocent?

How could that even remotely be the case? He lied and lied and lied some more to everyone. His coaches, teammates, fans, national media, PARENTS..... pathological status.

It may not destroy his draft status... but you know what did? Seeing him get dominated and unable to get off any blocks in the national championship. He is way overrated...
oh he isn't innocent, but when the draft comes it won't matter. most of the BS is because the journalists never checked into things and most listed to what other journalists had to say.

he's not going to be a high draft pick but he's going to get drafted either way. there are a litany of photos from him losing tackles this season and not getting off blocks, NFL teams will watch the videos and they'll know what they're getting before they draft him
Old 01-19-2013, 11:27 AM
I'm Old

Points: 23,561, Level: 47 Points: 23,561, Level: 47 Points: 23,561, Level: 47

98ExAccordwv is more helpful than most
Member Photo Albums

Originally Posted by CrosCntryAccord View Post
oh he isn't innocent, but when the draft comes it won't matter. most of the BS is because the journalists never checked into things and most listed to what other journalists had to say.

he's not going to be a high draft pick but he's going to get drafted either way. there are a litany of photos from him losing tackles this season and not getting off blocks, NFL teams will watch the videos and they'll know what they're getting before they draft him
I'm not sure about that part...this season he only had 2 missed tackles headed into the MNC...But that was obviously against weak opponents.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Points: 57,493, Level: 74 Points: 57,493, Level: 74 Points: 57,493, Level: 74

CrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit togetherCrosCntryAccord has their shit together
Send a message via AIM to CrosCntryAccord

http://deadspin.com/5975416/manti-te...ssing-a-tackle

Old 01-21-2013, 09:41 AM
I'm Old

Points: 23,561, Level: 47 Points: 23,561, Level: 47 Points: 23,561, Level: 47

98ExAccordwv is more helpful than most
Member Photo Albums

The one of him in the paper is legit, he really missed a bunch in the MNC..but the other photos they posted are all mid tackle, some you could perceive the guy getting away, but most of them there is no way of knowing what happened. For instance the Mich St guy more than likely went down, Mich guy - probably went down with the level of facemasking going on (even though it more than likely didn't get called since its ND), Navy - no way to tell what happened there, Stanford QB - more than likely went down judging by the grip Te'o has on hit foot, the South Florida guy - looks to have gotten away (but can you be sure). Stanford TE - from another year anyway but the guy hadn't even caught the ball yet, Denard Robinson - can't tell anything from that

Anyway, the dude is still a pretty good football player regardless of what he lied about off field. I just find it funny that he's willing to say he was catfish'd rather than just admit being complicit.