Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums > The Garage > Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, and Tires

Register to remove these ads

Old 12-24-2013, 05:16 PM
Points: 8,920, Level: 28 Points: 8,920, Level: 28 Points: 8,920, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

drax89 is somewhat reliable
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

I ordered and payed for this on 9-20-13....still hasn't been completed or shipped on 12-24-13....Asked for a refund from seller....He said they aren't any refunds and that it states that on the site....I didn't see that anywhere on the site.....Paypal wont issue any refunds after 45 days of purchase so Im stuck with my money in limbo for over 3 months now....Something to note / consider for all those considering buying this bar
Old 12-24-2013, 07:21 PM
Points: 22,916, Level: 46 Points: 22,916, Level: 46 Points: 22,916, Level: 46

AFAccord is a name known to allAFAccord is a name known to allAFAccord is a name known to allAFAccord is a name known to allAFAccord is a name known to allAFAccord is a name known to allAFAccord is a name known to all
Re: ESP.net 98-02 Accord Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit F/H 4 cyl Mo

Mine took two months to the day from payment until delivery. Not exactly quick production, but then John has stated several times that delivery would take 8-12 weeks.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:09 PM

Points: 45,429, Level: 65 Points: 45,429, Level: 65 Points: 45,429, Level: 65
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

BlkCurrantKord has their shit togetherBlkCurrantKord has their shit togetherBlkCurrantKord has their shit togetherBlkCurrantKord has their shit together
Send a message via AIM to BlkCurrantKord

Originally Posted by drax89 View Post
I ordered and payed for this on 9-20-13....still hasn't been completed or shipped on 12-24-13....Asked for a refund from seller....He said they aren't any refunds and that it states that on the site....I didn't see that anywhere on the site.....Paypal wont issue any refunds after 45 days of purchase so Im stuck with my money in limbo for over 3 months now....Something to note / consider for all those considering buying this bar

ESP - I'd advise you to correct this matter ASAP.

I've looked all over your site and despite finding a bunch of horrible grammar errors, I see nothing in your posts on here or on the site about your company not issuing refunds, ever.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:44 AM
Detailing Enthusiast

Points: 41,833, Level: 63 Points: 41,833, Level: 63 Points: 41,833, Level: 63

CG6Lemon is somewhat reliable
Member Photo Albums
Send a message via Yahoo to CG6Lemon

I'm not one to bash on anyone/company, but let's not assume the worst, and hope for the best outcome possible for this situation. Everyone will be eager to see how this plays out, and will decide for future purchases from this company.

DetailedByPrecision
Paint Correction - Ceramic Paint Coatings - Auto Detailing
Serving San Francisco, CA Bay Area
Phone: 415-601-4291
Email: Lim@DetailedByPrecision.com
Follow us on: Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/DetailedByPrecision
Follow us on: Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/detailedbyprecision
Old 12-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Points: 5,299, Level: 21 Points: 5,299, Level: 21 Points: 5,299, Level: 21

ESP.net is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drax89 View Post
Hello, it is on our home page and reads below copy pasted:

We specialize in Custom Engineering and Fabrication. We are known for our High End Quality and attention to detail. All of our products are hand made in house. Many hours were spent perfecting these pieces to ensure you get a great quality product at a reasonable price. Our welds are High End Quality and are stainless steel. We can make just about anything happen.

Built strong, built to last!!!

All of our products are hand made and are considered custom and made upon order! They do take time so please understand that with your wait time upon purchase. Normal wait time is anywhere from 4-10 weeks on Mount Kits and Traction Bar Systems. Depends on how busy we are. The wait time estimates are expressed upon purchase. 10-12 weeks on Custom Hand Made Strut Bars. Plan ahead and purchase ahead. Upon purchase there are no refunds since they are custom pieces that are made upon purchase. Thanks - ESP

I have personally talked to you Drax on the phone recently. Your item is in powder coating and will be getting it back hopefully tom. This week has been a short week due to christmas. It is on it's way out. No we will not offer a refund at last minute.

To everyone:

Please by all means do not purchase if you think your item will be shipped the next day after order. At any one time may be quite a few orders ahead of the current. Thus there is a wait time. I express the wait time upon purchase in every email. Each product is hand made from scratch no stock on shelf. We feel making them by hand in the USA is the best way to give the best quality part. We do not send it over to China and have it mass produced like a lot of Companies these day and the part fails 2-3 times in it's life. Our products are some of the strongest on the market. I will gladily put up strength wise to any Company out there.
473 whp 373 ft lb trq @ 15 psi SC61 H23V Turbo Crx Sold
550 whp? DC2 H23V Turbo in works...

Last edited by ESP.net; 12-26-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by BlkCurrantKord View Post
ESP - I'd advise you to correct this matter ASAP.

I've looked all over your site and despite finding a bunch of horrible grammar errors, I see nothing in your posts on here or on the site about your company not issuing refunds, ever.

I never cared to be a grammar wizard. Same site we have had since day one. Bottom line we are still around is we know what we are doing and do it well. We are more blacksmiths then anything not grammar wizards.

Last edited by ESP.net; 12-26-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Be a better driver

Points: 71,655, Level: 83 Points: 71,655, Level: 83 Points: 71,655, Level: 83
Activity: 40% Activity: 40% Activity: 40%

RedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit togetherRedRyder has their shit together
Member Photo Albums

^Understandable, but all content on your site is representative of your reputation and professionalism. Something as simple as good grammar should probably be given some attention. Just a thought.
Old 12-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Points: 23,020, Level: 46 Points: 23,020, Level: 46 Points: 23,020, Level: 46

xci.ed6 is more helpful than most
Member Photo Albums

My grammar, despite my recent brain injury, is pretty damn good.

Btw, why do you take off, and eliminate mounting points for, a giant ****ing oem part. Then you also sell wimpy little tubes that mount where they are not supposed to, to do the same damn thing.

Really, we can get down to business. You have posted no pics of chassis tests, only a few pics of the wrong Accord in a magazine, that tests the wrong damn thing, with people who are best at writing crap (that most people won't buy).

Maybe I should get into this business, $20 in steel, $380 in my pocket.
75 CB360-magnum cafe 81 GL1100-mild cafe 83 CB550/650SC- Awesomeness. 03 CB900-the wife's 06 CB600(a)-RIP 06 CB600(b) -led tail, undertail, db bars, shorty levers 00 Accord EX-V6-4d-SSM- 01/02 coupe fr, hitch, radiator push fans,TruHart coilovers, 18x9 & 215/45 tires, Honda CB600 mirrors, fakual trans, PVC CAI, 2x lights

Last edited by xci.ed6; 12-27-2013 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar
Old 12-27-2013, 02:53 PM

Points: 45,429, Level: 65 Points: 45,429, Level: 65 Points: 45,429, Level: 65
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

BlkCurrantKord has their shit togetherBlkCurrantKord has their shit togetherBlkCurrantKord has their shit togetherBlkCurrantKord has their shit together
Send a message via AIM to BlkCurrantKord

Originally Posted by ESP.net View Post
I never cared to be a grammar wizard. Same site we have had since day one. Bottom line we are still around is we know what we are doing and do it well. We are more blacksmiths then anything not grammar wizards.
Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
^Understandable, but all content on your site is representative of your reputation and professionalism. Something as simple as good grammar should probably be given some attention. Just a thought.

^^^ This, would be my point.

Presentation is everything. Of yourself and your product.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:12 PM

Lets get off the grammar subject really irrelevant

XCi

The chassis is very similar to the BB6... I made a product for a customer that wanted it badly. I do not for see any issues in the product. This isn't our first rodeo. It has already paid for our time that we invested into it. I do not plan on selling as much as we have for other chassis's. I already said I would not advise grandma's car to have one.

If your trying to do some performance things with your car and trying to get the most out of it. This will aid in putting the most power to the ground. It will aid in preventing torque steer, also better road response and handeling. No ifs ands or buts, it will be a much better piece than the OEM unit.

Making statements that it is a cheap part to make is just false. Decades of experience on how to make the best functioning piece and the piece to last, how to have the best penetrating hand weld etc. We use the best hardware and heims on the market.

I am sure there will be some reviews up shortly. Akotumus

Last edited by ESP.net; 12-27-2013 at 05:37 PM.