View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 12:25 PM
Points: 5,920, Level: 22 Points: 5,920, Level: 22 Points: 5,920, Level: 22
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

capsidx is somewhat reliable
Member Photo Albums
Re: proposal: Post limit before starting thread

Originally Posted by Rusty Accord View Post
Yeah, with everyone having a "smart phone" these days, they want the info now, and probably even expect it. I'd hate to be stuck somewhere with them and "no signal" popping up on their phones.
I'm old school, still know how to read a map, and work with tools. Can think outside the box, and try to figure out solutions before asking for help. While some of the lowered cars look really good, I know they'll get beat to crap around here. I've had a few lowered vehicles over the years, and I was constantly repairing stuff that got broken. After a while it got to be just plain old work. So I got out of that, and just concentrated on keeping them running and driving. Found I had a lot more free time on my hands then.
I want to lower mine but I wouldnt dream of it until I move. As far as info goes I know what you mean, people think its my money and I need it now. I always try to figure it out on my own before asking for help but I know when to throw in the towel. I am pretty young so I do utilize the internet for things I cant figure out but I always seem to do swaps that there isnt a ton of info on. I really should be documenting this lol.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!