Register to remove these ads

View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Points: 5,920, Level: 22 Points: 5,920, Level: 22 Points: 5,920, Level: 22
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

capsidx is somewhat reliable
Member Photo Albums
Re: proposal: Post limit before starting thread

I'm seeing a lot of people complaining about the traffic on the site. Yes, i'm sure that the site was way busier years ago but 6ga is one of the best resource pools for our cars bar none. Its like an online live interactive helms manual. The site seems to be getting by just fine and there are plenty of active users left. I think the traffic is fine. Although the initial post from dawg had valid points. I know what its like to go straight to posting a help thread and being told to post a few replies first. I think I did that here before realizing what a jerk I was for asking for help but not caring about the community.

Since that time i've tried to be as active as I can. I know most other users are the same way due to their recent replies to threads. Just my 2 cents. Asking for help and receiving help is a good think though because it brings potential members back to the forum. They think " well hey, I got help and my car runs great. Moms out of the house with the accord so I think i'll cruise the forum and get ideas for my next mod. " Which in turn generates interest and we have another active member. Thats what I think anyway.

» Featured Ride
CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S FEATURED RIDE!