Go Back   6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

Register to remove these ads

6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums

6th Gen Accord DIY and Performance Forums (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports Lounge (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   world baseball classic (http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45527)

DarkSideAccord 03-03-2013 04:08 PM

world baseball classic

An asian country will win it all

Again :jae:

Japan is 2-0
Taiwan is 2-0

LeBirdNest 03-03-2013 04:57 PM

Re: world baseball classic

I love this ****. Japan is always good.

CrosCntryAccord 03-04-2013 11:32 AM

I'm glad this exists, Asians need to feel like they can compete and are better as a country at baseball. Because everything else points to the contrary :lawl:

DarkSideAccord 03-04-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrosCntryAccord (Post 984824)
I'm glad this exists, Asians need to feel like they can compete and are better as a country at baseball. Because everything else points to the contrary :lawl:

i'm surprised a baseball-know-it-all like u doesn't know that asian (and south american to an extent) have historically dominated this competition

2006:
1st: Japan
2nd: Cuba
3rd: S. Korea

2009:
1st: Japan
2nd: S. Korea
3rd: Venezuela

Best the americans have placed is 4th in 2009 :lawl:

Sil2DrV6 03-04-2013 04:09 PM

Not to let you guys dwn but a lot of big guys from Japan, who are currently playing in US are not playing for JPN team this yr (not attending the WBC), so they may not be as good as the last 2 yrs. I mean, they're still in the higher level among in the world league but.

DarkSideAccord 03-04-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sil2DrV6 (Post 984881)
Not to let you guys dwn but a lot of big guys from Japan, who are currently playing in US are not playing for JPN team this yr (not attending the WBC), so they may not be as good as the last 2 yrs. I mean, they're still in the higher level among in the world league but.

true, but i'm not concerned

japan has MLB prospects on their roster always

CrosCntryAccord 03-04-2013 10:30 PM

if I wanted to see professional baseball players play in March I'd watch spring training, not the WBC. Everyone knows WBC is full of, at best, second tier players.

98ExAccordwv 03-04-2013 10:43 PM

I'm with John on this one. And honestly, if the American team could get it's best players to step away from spring training, then it would most likely own. But since that will never happen, the Asian squads will always dominate.

I won't be watching it.

DarkSideAccord 03-06-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrosCntryAccord (Post 984991)
if I wanted to see professional baseball players play in March I'd watch spring training, not the WBC. Everyone knows WBC is full of, at best, second tier players.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98ExAccordwv (Post 984995)
I'm with John on this one. And honestly, if the American team could get it's best players to step away from spring training, then it would most likely own. But since that will never happen, the Asian squads will always dominate.

I won't be watching it.

i guess losers will always come up with excuses :jae:

cuba won japan.. they look good

japan vs. chinese taipei on friday :skurred:

CrosCntryAccord 03-06-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSideAccord (Post 985481)
i guess losers will always come up with excuses :jae:

cuba won japan.. they look good

logic and engrish fail